HxGN OnCall Dispatch - RESTAPI
HxGN OnCall Dispatch | RestAPI provides direct interaction with OnCall via an industry standard REST API. It delivers a secure and convenient way for third party applications to pass data into and request information from the system. The OnCall | RestAPI is designed to lessen the impact of an OnCall upgrade on the third-party services using it. The OnCall | RestAPI web calls can be made by almost any programming language that supports HTTP requests.
OnCall | RestAPI also delivers and works in conjunction with the OnCall CAD Notification Service (CNS) (feature included with OnCall). Like the OnCall | RestAPI the CNS can be consumed and used by almost any programming language that supports HTTP requests.
The following is a partial list of functions currently available via the OnCall | RestAPI (full list available in product documentation):
- UpdateEvent – Updates properties on a specific event
- Cancel – Cancel an event
- CreateEvent – Creates an event based on given parameters
- Preempt – Return an event to pending if it is in Dispatch Assign, Hold, Awaiting Closure or Agreed Response state
- locationVerify – Address will be verified against all the providers set up in the system
- ChangeStatus – Change the status of the unit to a predefined or user defined status.
- Logoff – logoff a unit.
- AddEmployeeToUnit – Add an employee to a unit