Intergraph NetWorks Fiber - Advantage
Intergraph NetWorks® Fiber - Advantage expands upon Intergraph NetWorks Foundation to provide web service capabilities for accessing data specific to fiber optic network workflows from a G/Technology Fiber Optic Works® data source. The web services can be used to develop web-based end-user workflows.
Intergraph Networks Fiber – Advantage supports following APIs:
- Retrieve general fiber feature data with the ability to filter the return payload based on the type (relationship, material, etc.) of data needed.
- Return a list of fiber features along with the type and super type.
- Retrieve data for the Splice Connections view for any Splice Connections bearing feature.
- Retrieve data for the Containment view.
- Return the closest graphical ancestor for any given fiber feature.
- Return a list of supported editors for a given fiber feature.
- Generate Fiber Usage report.
- Generate Fiber Path report.