Welcome to Licensing Resources for Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure products
Hexagon Safety & Infrastructure uses Reprise Software’s RLM Licensing, designed so you have minimal actions to activate your run-time license and no actions to setup the concurrent license server, as this is automatically done for you. This site has explanations of each type of license, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and Troubleshooting License Issues in the unlikely event you run into a problem. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. NOTE: Hexagon Geospatial product licensing has moved.
Products with RLM Licensing include:
- Fiber Optic Works, versions 1.2.2 and higher
- GTechnology, versions 10.2.2 and higher
- Intergraph Networks, versions 1.1 and higher
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) products, version 9.4 and higher
- Intergraph Planning and Response products, version 4.0 and higher
- InService 9.4 and higher
- Security products, versions 9.4 and higher
- EdgeFrontier, version 6.4 and higher
- WebRMS/JMS/FBR, version 3.71710 and higher
If you require assistance in activating your run-time license for the above products, click here.
The FNO Licensing portal is unavailable. If you have geospatial products and have version 16.0, you can access those licenses at https://www.hexagongeospatial.com/resources/support/licensing. If you need older geospatial product versions or Safety & Infrastructure products, please email email@example.com with details of the license you require and a license will be emailed to you.
We apologize for the inconvenience