Issue was DB Copy Fail. Reviewed the dbcopy_dynamic log file and was able to see that the dynamic job failed to complete due to a constraint violation on the DESTINATIONS table. Repaired this issue by deleting the duplicate value in sequel server. Then ran DBRecovery and DBCOPY ran with the same result. I ran DB recovery again and this time it was the msg_num row in the MESSA table that had a duplicate value. Deleted this value ran recovery again.then DBCOPY once more. Everything ran successfully. RE-Enabled the scheduled tasks dynamic.bat & static.bat that I stopped earlier.
Add a Comment
Please sign in on the right menu to comment.
If you do not have an account, please Join now.